This is going to be the first of hopefully many, many blog entries. I love photography but am an amateur. I want to improve my photography skills and am always looking for constuctive criticism. I love taking pictures of just about anything. I take a lot of sports pictures because that is what my daughters do. My oldest daughter, Sarah, plays college softball and my youngest daughter, Ashley, plays soccer in high school. My husband loves to ride his bike out in the country so needless to say I like to take outdoor shots as well.
Besides wanting to improve my photography skills, I really want to become proficient at Photoshop. I hope to get contructive criticism on my Photoshop work as well.
I have 2 digital cameras that I use right now. The first is a Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3 point and shoot. The second camera I have is a Minolta DSLR and I have had for a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment